Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Innocent Victim of the Evil Burger Bitch.

Last night I was refused service by an evil female Burger King employee. She took my fifty dollars when I handed it to her, but came back seconds later and gave me back my money (not all of it only forty five) because apparently I was calling her names and therefore was not going to get any burgers. She wouldn't listen when I apologized. I even told her that we weren't trying to upset her, but instead of just spitting in our burgers like a normal fast food employee who has been "mistreated" she shut the window and told me she was calling the cops when I asked her for correct change.

Now I won't deny that sometimes, when I'm being a drunken asshole I deserve this kind of treatment, but this time I was not being a drunken asshole. I was a saintly. In fact, I'm not even entirely sure what she misconstrued as an insult, maybe the boisterous passengers who were yelling at each other in a drunken (but not mean spirited) manner, perhaps, but I don't know.

Anyways, although I was tempted to sit in the drive thru until justice (and burgers) were served to me in my righteous paper bag, I decided that getting a DUI because I wanted Burger King just didn't seem like something I could explain to my parents when they bailed me out of jail so I drove back to the party empty handed and extremely angry.

By the time I was in the house, I felt so cheated and wronged that I raged around, chain smoking and ranting at anyone who would listen about how shitty and inherently evil Burger King is in comparison to Mcdonalds. By the time I had finished talking about it you would have thought that I'd been raped and rendered quadralpelegic by this woman. I guess you could say I overreacted, but at the time I wouldn't have agreed with you.

4 comments:

She said...

What the fuck man.

I'm glad you didn't get in shit but I would go back and talk to their manager about it. Mind you, I like to go to extremes like that.

You think she'd be used to dealing with drunk and obnoxious people working (what I am assuming was) the late shift.

Fast food employees. Yecht.

You know what I saw today? Some holier-than-thou cashier at a drug store refused my doctor's VISA (he happened to be in when I was) because the signature faded. Now, I'm sure that this guy gets paid like $8/h... is that REALLY enough to care about a dude's signature on the card? When he has picture ID?

People take their jobs way too seriously.

God damnit Tess you've gone and got me ranting again. Haha

T.R. said...

When I encounter people like this I'm just glad they aren't in position of power. Imagine if burger bitch was a cop.

She said...

The sad part, tess, is that a lot of people in power become people in power... because they like having power.

I wouldn't be surprised if burger bitch grows up to be a politician, lawyer, or dominatrix.

T.R. said...

I'd be concerned that she would do just this if she wasn't already grown up. That's probably the worst part. She was probably in her late thirties.