Friday, December 08, 2006

Floor Cream

This is the wonderful and crazy Mel Stark who used to wake me up in the morning when I was tired and undoubtedly hungover to do crazy things like move furniture, chop and move lumber, make window clingers, or check out her newest garage sale find. She recently sent me the picture below and I think it's fucking hilarious.
I think this is more or less self explanatory. I eat things off the floor. Just to set the story straight, Mel looks innnocent in this photo with her nice little spatula cleaning up the mess, but she ate some too. I wasn't the only dirty floor cream eater!
Thanks for the picture Mel.

5 comments:

Naomi said...

I miss Mel. How's she been doing?

She said...

Floor licker!

I like your drawings also, I didn't know you were an artiste. I guess I should've guessed.

T.R. said...

Mel is doing well. Mel is doing good. Fuck I hate rhyming but I don't like using poor grammar either and now I've just used both to cancel each other out. Anyways, she's going to school and living in the same place as Brandon. This place may as well be Jupiter for all I know about it. I think I might have to visit them sometime.


Alycia no one ever guesses that I can do anything competantly. Don't feel bad for assuming I couldn't draw a bit.

mel said...

Oh the good old days eh Tess? I'm glad we ate that cream because I put so much effort into making it. I remember it had a twist of vanilla flavouring to it, mmmmmm. Soon I will be home and letting all my craziness out on PG, I hope you are down for some fun with me??

T.R. said...

Yeah that was really good whipping cream. What a fucking disappointment when it toppled to the floor!

The fifteenth is my final exam and I plan on drinking wine and possibly swimming.