Thursday, December 07, 2006

Drawings.

This is a drawing I'm doing for Devon. I think I'm probably going to keep it black and white, but use black pen or marker to color in the lines in
certain areas. For some reason it looks a little squished, and I think it's because I took her picture at a weird angle. I didn't scan any of these, but instead took pictures of them with my camera.
I like this, but it was a very tedious thing to draw. I don't even know what to do with it now.
This is going to be a full page forest with faces in rock formations and vines. I have such a hard time finishing anything though so it will be slow going on something this detailed.

Here's a drawing I've been working on every once in a while for a week or two. Since this picture was taken I have filled in the background quite a bit.

7 comments:

Naomi said...

Wow, some of these pictures are really beautiful. I especially like the one on the bottom. I think when it's finished it'll be really nice! You've got a lot of talent, Tess.

T.R. said...

Thanks Naomi. I'm really excited about the bottom one. It's hard to tell from these pictures but it's definitely one the best things I've done lately. I think I'm going to give it away after I finish up and make a copy.


Her boobs don't look quite right in this picture.

Naomi said...

Boobs are hard to draw well. Much like in real life, well drawn boobs are a sight to behold.

Oh, the only thing I have to mention, not that I should be critiquing at all, but in the top picture, her extended hand loooks sort of disproportionate, but everything else about her is gorgeous, especially the eyes. I definetly couldn't draw anything this excellent. MAKE MY BAND A LOGO!!!!

T.R. said...

Yeah I noticed that too. I've fucked with her a few times that dirty tramp. I think the major problem with that hand is that I couldn't decide what I wanted her to be doing with it and erased it alot as a result then lost interest.


As far as that logo goes, I'm not sure if I could do a band logo for a band whose name I don't agree with, but you can throw some ideas out there and maybe if I'm feeling morally unsound I could draw some up.

But seriously, I wouldn't really know where to start with the band logo thing and I've seen your robots! You can draw fairly well. Why can't you try a few sketchs?

Naomi said...

haha thanks Tess, but all I can draw are violent, cartoonish robots, and weird landscapes. I don't know how well either would fit. I might try something robot related though. It's worth a shot.

Anonymous said...

You really suck at drawing... these really are terrible.

T.R. said...

Hey Anonymous. You're a retarded cunt.