Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Admit Defeat, Live in Decline.



I think that I may be going through some sort of bipolar high because I'm in an uncharacteristically good mood right now.

I was rummaging a few weeks ago and I found a camera I assumed was my moms. I got the film back today and guess what's on it. None other than the red van, the interior smokey and full. A picture of Devon in the front seat beaming and the back of Brandon's head. We were young. I'm not sure if that means in age or in nature, probably both. It made my day even though, as usual, there were several pictures of me looking like my usual train wreck picture self. It's cool to look back on the days of Skellington and seagulls.

3 comments:

TheBrandon said...

Now, what you obviously must do is scan these ancient images and send 'em slash post them here. Yeah, I said both.

T.R. said...

I will!

Naomi said...

I find that picture of Dee so incredibly cute for some reason.