Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Tess Proves She is Not a Photographer....yet

So I finally entered some of my pictures from a disk onto my computer, and some of them could be considered my first struggling attempts at "real" photography. In some of them it's pretty obvious that I've just discovered the effect that night mode has on the light sources, and some others are black and whites of my sister before prom. A few are just taken in and around my dad's house because it's a really beautiful place.

If you want to take a look here's the link, and feel free to comment on how bad or good (yeah right) you think some of them are.

P.s. They're up on my old blog. You can probably find your way there, considering I have a link to it on the right, without the help of my link above.

2 comments:

Naomi said...

They're not bad. Did you do these with your 35 mm? If so, then they're pretty good actually. You really need to get to know your camera well to take good pictures with those. I'm still terrible with mine, and apparently getting worse haha. Keep it up though, some of those shots were pretty cool. I liked the rooftop one looking over the palm tree, and the sunset palmtree one was cool too.

T.R. said...

They were done on a Sanyo Xacti. It's my new digital photo/video camera. I'm pretty sure you've seen it. I think it's pretty neat, but I've never really taken any real sober pictures until these. I have an old ass camera that I like taking pictures with, but the last few times I've taken what I assumed would be really cool pictures I've exposed the film like an asshole. So I got fed up and used a digi.