Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Terrorism at Its Best and Worst

So I heard on the radio this morning that tainted pet food has been found responsible for most of the recent unexplainable deaths of dogs and cats, and I've developed a working theory to explain who would be capable of doing such a thing.

Actually, that's not true. I don't really have much in the way of proof for this theory, just a sweet picture that I've been stoked about showing off for on here for while, and no way to tie it to anything I felt like posting. Just because Osama killed Steve Irwin-OSAMA USES STRINGRAY'S CHEST PIERCING BARB ATTACK, doesn't mean I can pin every senseless and unpredictable death on him. I'm sorry I lied Osama, but you kinda had this coming after you couldn't even wait the extra week to murder Steve on the anniversary of your worst terrorist attack on American soil: LaToya Jackson's 1991 released autiobiography "La Toya: Growing Up in the Jackson Family".

So guys and gals, even if Osama isn't at fault this time we can still take this tragedy as a learning experience. Feeding your animals soft pet food isn't just hard on your animal's teeth and digestive system, it has now been proven to harbor fatal amounts of an unknown toxin that will undoubtedly leave your furry family member dead or dying after four days of severe unrelenting pain.

Goodbye for now, I'm off to download Pokemon's most beautiful and seizure-inducing episode "Dennou Senshi Porygon" and feed my dog a can of soft dog food.

Sincerely,
-Computer Warrior Porygon

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it just goes to show that using pets AS food is far safer then making food FOR pets. the chinese had it right all along! here rover... good boy, sit in the wok...

She said...

Good job Naomi on the quote. It is his style.

As for you, that's a freaking sweet picture. I didn't honestly pay much attention to anything but it, so, overall, good post!

And I'm glad I just have a fish.

Naomi said...

My cat feeds itself in the wild.

Turbo said...

brilliance. sheer brilliance...well done. i hate everybody that writes better than me, which means i pretty much hate everbody...
p.s. i think i sent this 3 times. my computer is stupid...