Sunday, January 14, 2007

V.I.P 229

New years eve 2007

I started the night off at Brandon Cotes.

He was in party mode, dancing around.

Mike drove to pick up Lauren so she could come in for the night.

We went over to Colin's and I got to briefly visit with Mike and Marty before I headed off.


I was Kenny's date for the Ruin's Boardshop party.


They caught me on camera with my gigantic coat on at the door.


I quickly made my way to the liquor and saw Jen working there.

Norm poured champagne before the countdown. I started double fisting drinks around this time because I couldn't turn down champagne on new years.

Despite my best efforts to get drunk and make an ass of myself I kept it together and talked to alot of people...

...while Kenny got his picture taken with more girls than anyone...






...except for Sven who was the pimp of the night. (Not pictured: Deja, Amber, Kristina, and countless other girls clustered around him all night)

I didn't get very many pictures of myself, but Kristina took this weird one of me and Amber.

I did however get alot of pictures of Kenny.



Some of these pictures were good, some were drunk, some, like this one, were destructive (and drunk). He broke this table while dancing on it. When asked why he did it and whether he would pay for it he responded by pretending to karate chop it into bits with his hands while making a "HI-YA" noise. An inside source told me that some of the people throwing this party weren't going to let him come because apparently he has a reputation for getting into fights and breaking shit. I bet they're happy they let Norm sell him a ticket.


The table wouldn't be the last thing he broke that night.



We stayed til they ran out of mix and it shut down and then headed to Kenny's

I shouldn't have let him drive. (He drop kicked his own Christmas tree when we got to his place.)



Kyle came over after going to a party on Faulkner.





I didn't document the last half the the night much...

I was too busy smoking while being sloppily drunk

I got a picture of Kristina and I who were the last ones up
and a picture of Sven with red eye.

...if anyone is interested in seeing more of the new years Ruins party, Mike recorded the new years video and Norm took alot of pictures.

The party died down at the very civilized hour of eleven a.m. new years day.



1 comment:

Naomi said...

I like your dress, Tess. Seems like it was an eventful evening.