Monday, November 20, 2006

God-Like Powers?

I participated in a chaotist religious ceremony for my Comparative Religions course. I sat on the ground in front of a pentagram that turned out looking just like a star of David because Eric can't draw. Anyways, the "pentagram" had a number of differently colored candles on it and Jason (our guide in this chaotist ceremony) exaplained that I should try to mentally grow roots into the ground to draw energy out in an attempt to change the weather. Little did I know that this would turn out to be a success on my part.

So the next day I woke up a little tired and kinda hungover because I got in at about four am after Sergs and a house party. My techno was playing at an obnoxiously loud volume and I was inside a nest of comforters and pillows. This should sound familiar because I've posted this before (see "Nesting" post.) Anyways, I get a call from Devon who watched the whole ceremony happened and knows that the weather I wanted was golf ball sized hail. She tells me to go outside.

It wasn't golf ball sized my friends, but there was hail falling from the skies. I bet Jason was pissed because he was hoping for negative twenty degrees.

1 comment:

Naomi said...

CURE MY LEPERACY BITCH