Saturday, October 07, 2006

Nobody Likes the Records That I Play.

Drunk last night. Went to a show then out to 1201 for some lunacy. My night was moderately normal apart from being paid in drinks by some girl named Rachel to talk to a random guy. He had greasy hair, and couldn't keep the conversation going so I had to work for my two rum and cokes. His interests included one word answers and asking me repeatedly where I went to school.
My little sister Talis on the other hand managed to come home with the impression of a donkey's feet on her body. She decided that the sweet horse needed to have it's ass petted by an extremely drunk fifteen year old and didn't heed Francis's warning that they can in fact kick. I'm sure we'll notice the damage tomorrow when the bruises really start to form.
In a different place around the same time, Devon nearly murdered a random girl. She was using a cup that was claimed by Brandon Brown over a year ago. The random wouldn't give up the cup so Devon essentially chased her out of the house screaming half-intelligeable profanities in her direction.
After the bar and a quick trip to Mcdonalds, I took home a tall, attractive, incredibly considerate man who I have everything in common with including our interest in having sex with men. My incredibly exciting night with Kyle involved watching the beginning of Nausica like we always do and passing out.

I can't wait for Thanksgiving.

"She sure does know how to read the wind." -Old man from Nausica

No comments: