Friday, October 27, 2006

Do I Put the Whore in Horror? I Guess We'll See.

My costumes have been picked out and purchased and they are quite possibly the most generic ones I can think of. I have an angel and a schoolgirl outfit for a few different nights and both are equally revealing. I was worried for awhile the I wouldn't be able to find white shoes for the angel costume-the only white ones I own are covered in droplets of fake blood from last year's costume-but to be honest I don't think that anyone will even notice anything near me that's below ass level. In retrospect, the thing that really should've concerned me is whether I can pull of looking pure and angelic for an entire night. I guess I could always rip off my halo and tell people I'm a seagull... hmm.

So by wearing these costumes it probably makes me one of the girly Halloween cliches that everyone inevitably sees tramping up the bars and raves on All Hallows Eve. You know the type, wearing nothing but a parrot on her shoulder and a black string bikini with skulls on it trying to say she's a pirate. I know in my heart that I will be nearly on par with said pirate, but to be perfectly honest I can't care enough to keep myself modestly clothed.

I think that having an excuse to wear outfits that normally would only be worn in the privacy of someones bedroom is something that's fun every once in awhile. You essentially get to put on a different outfit and, if you want to, a different persona then go out playing adult dress-up while getting royally hosed and doped up all night. I mean alot of us liked to wear our mom's clothes and makeup when we were small and this is essentially the same thing only often rated R instead of G.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE.

1 comment:

Naomi said...

I love that your costume pretty much wound up being a lesbian seagull.