Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Pictures Coming

Last weekend was an intense experience. So this week I've decided that I need to make myself a to do list. At the very top of it is staying in most of this coming weekend and letting myself mellow out. Another thing I will try to accomplish this week is to post some of my ridiculous drawings just so anyone who is fool enough to like anything I create can have something to look at. I hope that by posting this I will have more of an incentive to actually get things done.



On an unrelated note, I want everyone to know that good things are coming. For the first time on t.v. I just saw a preview for Darren Aronofsky's new movie The Fountain.

3 comments:

Naomi said...

I really really hope that the fountain comes here. I've been looking forward to that movie for many months.

She said...

Oh, Aronofsky.

I love Rachel Weisz (sp?), I'm glad he's using her in the film. It's about time some quality films came to the cinema. But, I'll probably wait for it to come out on video... lord bless free rentals!

She said...

Yep, Naomi, Marcy and I looked it up online. It should be coming to all famous players. Mind you, it is PG.