Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Last night.

My insomnia has been kicking into gear lately and I've been having some late nights. Thankfully last night I had some company in the form of three disoriented friends (Little Dave, Cote, and Dave Mukluks) who happened to be on mushrooms. I opted for a few drinks and a little sleep dep, but managed to have quite a bit of fun watching them play with burning sticks and bits of plastic tubing.
I began my wander by parking my car at a nearby church and meeting up with them at a bus stop which was close by. We decided to wander into a few deserted and unfinished buildings and possibly steal some lumber and power tools for the doghouse that Little Dave planned on making. We decided to walk upstairs, and attempted not to step through any of the numerous inconveniently placed holes that were almost always directly at the top of the stairway or around blind corners. After playing on the roof and in the basement we grew bored and wandered from house to house until discovering that lumber is really heavy.
After hiding in the bushes for no apparent reason, we went to the park and played on the swings, see-saw, and merry go-round. Cote decided that he was getting way to high and Little Dave decided that he wasn't high enough so we continued on. The night ended shortly after that when Dave and I went back to the house and watched C.S.I. and Mukluks and Cote disappeared into the night.

Relatively uneventful I know, but it's better than no post at all. More posts to come once I get back into the swing of things. Don't worry they will be alot more in-depth and well written.

1 comment:

TheBrandon said...

Cote' too high? FUCK, I WANT TO GO BACK.